Update Your Contact Information
It is important for us to have your correct contact information at all times. If we lose contact with you for 2 years in a row, we will close your file.
How to let us know if you change your address
Note: your PLR File Number is 4 to 5 digits (e.g., 12345 or PE12345)
- If you know your PLR File Number, please use the electronic form below.
- If you do not know your PLR File Number:
- Return your File Update form to us with your new address on it. Please be sure to sign and date the form.
- Email us at email@example.com with your former address and your new information.
- Write a letter to us with your former address and your new information (our address can be found on the Contact Us page).
- Call us and give us your former address and your new information (our phone number and office hours can be found on the Contact Us page).