Update Your Contact Information

Content Separator

It is important for us to have your correct contact information at all times. If we lose contact with you for 2 years in a row, we will close your file.

Our website does not yet allow you to change your address online. However, there are several easy ways for you to let us know if you change your address:

  • Return your file update form to us with your new address on it. Please be sure to sign and date the form.
  • Write a letter to us with your PLR file number and your new address (our address can be found on the Contact Us page).
  • Call us and give us your PLR file number, your former address and your new information (our phone number and office hours can be found on the Contact Us page).